The agency manages around twenty athletes’ image and branding, including Alexandre Bilodeau, Joannie Rochette, Marianne St-Gelais, Charles and François Hamelin, Sylvie Bernier, Benoit Huot and the new international Rugby sensation, Magali Harvey.
The team works in close cooperation with Québec en Forme, providing strategic advice and various public relations services. It’s work also has contributed to the increased visibility of clients such as Argon 18 bikes, Canadian Paralympic Committee, Short track speed skating Olympic team, Synchro Canada, Château Mont-Ste-Anne, FINA World Masters (swimming), Montreal Champions Tour (golf), Old Port of Montréal Corporation, Canadian Tire and Suncor.
To further add to its expertise, the agency call upon professional translators, media training experts and social media experts. We also collaborate with a broad network of partners including the Canadian Olympic Committee, Manifesto Sport Management as well as many other organizations in Montreal and across the country.
· Strategic consulting
· Media relations (traditional and social media)
· Communications plans (strategy, development, activation)
· Coaching and support for spokesperson roles
· Global image management
· Media and press relations positioning
· Time management (media and corporate engagements, competitions)
· Sponsorship and corporate event negotiations and roll out
· Coaching and support for interviews and spokesperson roles