The agency manages around twenty athletes’ image and branding, including Sylvie Bernier, Kim Boutin, Alexandre Bilodeau, Chantal Petitclerc, Joannie Rochette, Marianne St-Gelais et Philippe Marquis.
In addition to the olympic athletes’ group, our team is working closely with international events planners such as World Triathlon Montreal, the World Short Track Speed Skating Championships and the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships, etc.
Of the corporate side, we contributed to the increased visibility of clients such as Argon 18 bikes, Canadian Paralympic Committee and Canadian Olympic Committee, Synchro Canada, Lou-Tec, Canadian Tire and Suncor.
To further add to its expertise, the agency call upon professional translators, media training experts and social media experts in addition to also collaborate with a broad network of partners.
· Strategic consulting
· Media relations (traditional and social media)
· Communications plans (strategy, development, activation)
· Coaching and support for spokesperson roles
· Global image management
· Media and press relations positioning
· Time management (media and corporate engagements, competitions)
· Sponsorship and corporate event negotiations and roll out
· Coaching and support for interviews and spokesperson roles